Sunday, February 7, 2010

This week in Photography

The podcast was pretty straightforward if it was not for Scott bragging and discussing himself. The show would have been decent if it was not for him. The forum was okay for the most part. I would have preferred to read a book or explore the website.



The content was good. It was very informative with the exception of Scott bragging and being conceited. I havent always been very interested in photography but the audio sparked a new interest to me. As i well observed, it makes you wealthy according to Scoutt Bourne!!

Even TWIP is a new experience for me. I have never been or even heard of that but I am excited to visit it and ready to explore. The same narrators from this website are also on the TWIP website! I am curious to explore that because it sounds like they really know their research and they really get the job done.

I am very interested in film and digital photography but the video mainly discusses film. I think I would catch on to digital photography much sooner and faster. My favorite thing about it is how the guys discussed their past or an experience they previously. The used that experience to better themselves and that was their way of learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment