Sunday, February 7, 2010

MacBreak Weekly

I have never heard of the I-pad. I think it is going to do well but who's to say? I am skeptical just like the other people since so many things are coming out at the same time that's so small. A new thing is something new and many people like change but most people do not.

Mainstream media is about the ripple effect it would have on society. I agree that it is something different. People will always have an opinion on different, new things. I have the same opinion about Flash that they have. I like Real player.


I like the idea of buying something that does not have too many features but has enough. I would buy this for my mother since she does not own a pc. She would enjoy that since she is beginning to get interested by technology and that will not overdo it. It does not have an overload of features but I think it is a great idea.

The whole idea seems fine to me. New things are coming out everyday and it definitely would not hurt anything to try it. Most people like change. Some approve of the I-phone and some do not. For those people who typically do not care for all of those apps and high tech functions, this may be the thing for them!I for one am one of those people.

No comments:

Post a Comment