Sunday, February 7, 2010

EdTech Talk

I love statistics!!I see how fast the internet is growing and becoming globally known. Almost everyone is using email but the narrator does not think some of these high numbers are as high as they should be. 200 billion spam messages per day is phenomenal!!

Jeff feels that we are learning. I couldn't agree with him more. I also wrote down the list of the websites that they were mentioning in order to see which files are being loaded and how long they take. Very interesting!!

I think the internet is really what's happening in this day and age. It didn't surprise me that the social networks are growing more now than they ever have. In a way that is a good thing and in a way that is a bad thing. Young children and teenagers have more internet access than we ever have had.

I am interested that Verizon now has upgrades after 1 year!!This is all brand new news to me!I have at&t and right now I'm wishing I had a Verizon plan. The Android is a new thing but I would rather have the I-Phone since it was original and it allows multiple apps!

No comments:

Post a Comment