Sunday, February 7, 2010

KidCast

The narrator discusses different activity ideas. We as teachers/students/future teachers have to understand not to overwhelm ourselves with an entire podcast episode. Instead a mini-series would be just as fine. Just choose a special topic and that would make it easier and more convenient.

The podcast should be done at the class level. Focus in on the big idea. Choose as many topics as we can think of and go from there. I think this is a great idea.

Once the topic is already established, define the resources on the topic. The goal is to give the audience a multi-dimensional scope of the project. I think a mini-series is a great idea instead of cramming an entire episode into one. At the end, it should be a discussion show.

I really enjoyed the discussion and I am thrilled to start on the project. I am still learning but I will soon get there. I am excited and eager to learn. Students should listen to themselves before they have completed the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment