Sunday, February 7, 2010

Smart Board Lessons Podcasts

This podcast makes me want to get a Smartboard! In the beginning I had no idea what I was doing. I also never even heard of podcast or the things they're capable of doing. That is exactly why I take a lot if interest in this class because of the many things I have learned and continue to learn everyday. It is so convenient to download this and for it to provide us with so much information.



Joan and Ben were very helpful and specific and all of the confusion that I had about it, they made it much more clearer. It is also very entertaining for a laugh!! The podcast was very informative also. Projects like this helps me form different projects for my students when I go into the classroom as a teacher.


Students are likely to get engaged in something as long as the project has been described to them step by step such as the podcast itself. It's one thing that I have a feeling my students will be excited about once they understand the concept of the Podcast and what is going on. It is very important to get the students involved from what I have observed. The men also stressed this point.

I just wish the things I'm just learning,I had known before I was a junior in college. If we had it in high school, it would seem much easier to us before we enter the class, not once we learn it while we are in college. However Im excited about the Podcast and the things I have learned it while listening to it and I cannot wait to do my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment