Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lanwitches Blog

I must say I am quite amused by these very young students. They are learning to do so much at such a young age and I did not learn to use a computer until the 4th or 5th grade. I am proud to see the students have the necessary resources they need in order prepare them for their future. About 10 years ago, the school I attended did not have the necessary resources to participate in many programs or to fund our schools with very much.


The test allowed the students to use all of their senses and available resources. I am still in shock that these students were only in the 1st grade!I did not even understand how to turn a computer on when I was that young, but these students knew exactly what they were doing and how to do it! They were very intelligent.

No comments:

Post a Comment