Sunday, January 24, 2010

Gary Hayes' Technology Change in Seconds

Wow, I'm very excited about the exponential growth of our technological world. It is amazing how fast things are happening and we are taking it for granted by the second. All of the social networks are growing and more people are purchasing gifts through them every day. It surprised me that more emails than text messages are getting sent by the second. I thought text messaging was the number one form of communication!


As a future educator, I am beginning to understand how fast things are growing since I've been in this class for the past couple of weeks. I understand that things will only continue to change by the second, by the hour, by the day, by the week and by the year. By the time I began teaching in the next couple of years, I will probably be teaching to students half way across the world! I am excited about the many convenient changes that technology is doing to the world and I cannot wait to see many more and explore many possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment